Join in the momentum of our annual community campaign by completing one or more projects during Wells County’s Virtual Week of Caring September 8th through the 12th!
- Read to a child. If you don’t have a child of your own, consider contacting a preschool and reading to a classroom over Zoom.
- Call a new Wells County mom or dad and encourage them to sign up their child(ren) with the Imagination Library. They can access online registration here.
- Since visiting our seniors in nursing homes is not an option right now, send a card to someone (or several someones) to brighten their day – no reason to stop after just one week either! If you don’t personally know anyone in a facility, call the nursing home and inquire how to send cards.
- Buy item(s) on the Amazon WishList and have them shipped to United Way. You can access that WishList here. Let us know what you have purchased so we can thank you!!
- Register to vote. Encourage your adult children (18 years old by November 3, 2020) to register, too. You can register online here.
- Make masks for your neighbors, family, and friends.
- Complete the Census 2020 form. If you don’t have your mailer, you can still complete the census online here.
- Offer to pick up groceries for your neighbor with small children or for your elderly neighbor.
And finally, take a selfie of what you are doing and share your good deeds on social media using #UnitedWayWells