United Way and Wells Community Foundation are collaborating to bring training for non-profit directors and board members.
Our presenter, Joan Baumgartner Brown, brings more than 40 years experience and a wide breadth of knowledge to working with community organizations.
- What exactly are we governing and how do we do it?
- The “Science of Board Development”
- An optimal board has optimal meetings.
- Who does what?
- Fundraising is everybody’s job.
- Keeping a good thing going.
This workshop is free to attendees. Simply call the United Way office 260-824-5589 to reserve your spot for one of these dates:
- Friday, September 9th, 9:00-11:00
- Wednesday, September 14th, 1:30-3:30
This workshop will be held at the Wells County Public Library, 200 W. Washington St., Bluffton, IN